To The Families of our Practice,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Though our community has been through a whirlwind of events and the world has changed, our commitment to providing you with the best care possible remains the same.
Our office adopts the most up-to-date infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have closely followed recent guidance from these agencies to ensure that we have the right resources in place to safeguard your health and well-being. We are planning to reopen on Monday, June 1st.
Here are just a few steps we are taking to proceed safely with upcoming appointments:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. Upon arrival, a member of our team will greet you at the “Patient Screening Area” and you may be asked those same questions.
- Please refer to our “Safe Smiles Program” below describing our new check-in process. We kindly ask that families wait in their cars upon arrival and call or text our office letting us know you are here. We will then respond via call or text when your dental chair is ready.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We kindly ask that all persons entering our office wear masks or face coverings. We understand that this may not be possible for everyone, especially our younger patients.
- To maximize social distancing between patients, you may notice fewer appointments per day, staggered appointments, and greater time between appointments. We will do our best to accommodate your preferred appointment time and reduce waiting time.
- Our staff will be monitored for symptoms daily and will be wearing the highest level of PPE (personal protective equipment) upon arrival.
We are excited to see you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and your family safe. Thank you for being a part of our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Sarita, Dr. Derick, and Dr. Fu